The goal of this community is to create a pleasant and valuable place to meet like-minded parents and child development educators. We assist parents in their personal and parenting pursuits to help maintain friendships and connections formed, build strong and mutually beneficial ties between all parents and educators, promote goodwill in the community, and stimulate interest and enhance involvement with our platform through increased opportunities for engagement.
To meet the goals of this community, it's essential for members to feel like they are in a safe place populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the following guidelines.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
- Be tolerant towards others' viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Post questions about Montiplay products delivery dates or order inquiries on the community platform. Product-related questions should be sent privately to the company WhatsApp. For any support-related questions or other inquiries, kindly email email@example.com. Our Parenting Group aims to discuss parenting topics.
- Promote yourself, products, or services without prior approval from the community manager; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register as an educator or partner.
- Promote products or services, workshops or courses from other brands or organizations unless they have an existing partnership with Montiplay.
- Discuss other brands in the community.
- Post messages defaming the company. Montiplay is protected by law from defamation.
Use messaging responsibly. The Montiplay Parents WhatsApp group is intended to keep parents in touch with one another, help facilitate networking, and to promote common interests.
We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to email@example.com. We will take action when we see someone breaking these guidelines. Sometimes that means giving someone a warning; other times, it means revoking accounts entirely.
By joining the Montiplay Parents Whatsapp Group, you are considered to agree with the terms and conditions listed above.
If you disagree with someone, try to understand and share their feelings before addressing them. This will promote a respectful and friendly atmosphere where people feel comfortable asking questions, participating in discussions, and contributing. Additionally, communicating with strangers on the Internet can be awkward. Try to use precise language, and think about how the other person will receive it.
You can send the company a private WhatsApp message or email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback, questions, or issues about our online community. Please allow 72 hours or two working days for a response.
Please refrain from contacting team members directly on their numbers or online platforms.